Complaints Contact Details
Name: Patricia Torralba
Any complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaint’s manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
- Record details
- Make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- Fully investigate the complaint
- Keep you informed of our progress
- Discuss with you our findings and proposed response
- Ensure that our firm partners have a compliant complaints procedure and are communicating with their customer using this
- Provide clear deadlines to respond
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
IKIGAI KARATE LTD
Customers may express dissatisfaction to us about our products and services. We will need to establish whether or not the complaint relates to the information given. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the company director to investigate and provide a written explanation and any supporting information. This may include photos, checklists or remedial satisfaction notes.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of the complaint.
- Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
- Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
- We may take up to 8-weeks to provide a response
It is the company’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants.
This will set out clearly our decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown.
Complaints Settled within 7 business days
Complaints that can be settled to the customer’s satisfaction within 7 business days can be recorded and communicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction under this section, the firm will promptly send a ‘Summary Resolution.
Communication’, being a written communication from them which:
- refers to the fact that the customer has made a complaint and informs them that they now consider the complaint to have been resolved to the customers satisfaction.
- The firm will tell the customer that if they subsequently decide that they are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint they may be able to refer the complaint back to the firm for further consideration.
In addition to sending you a Summary Resolution Communication, the firm may also use other methods to communicate the information where:
- We consider that doing so may better meet the customer’s needs; or
- They have already been using another method to communicate about the complaint. This may include recorded calls, emails or text messages.
Closing a complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to the customer.